lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2018

Blog 10


Resultado de imagen para i don't speak english


All my life it has been difficult for me to learn English. I have never liked listening to music in English, reading English or learning the language. Besides, my school taught me very badly. In the first part of the school I was regular, I did not learn much. But in high school I did very well, my average was 6.7 but I never learned well.

In the university, it has not been very different. I entered English 2 last year and it also made me very difficult. I went to English 3 and suffered very much to pass the course. And now in English 4 I will ask all the gods to help me to pass the course. English has always been difficult, I did not inherit the ability of my dad and my sister, they are good in English.

 The blogs have helped me a lot to improve my vocabulary a bit, it is also fun to write them. Writing about different topics that interest us is a good idea. So learning is combined with entertainment and is much better.

The aspects of English that I need to improve are all. Vocabulary, writing, reading, speaking and listening should be improved. I know that English is a very useful tool for my professional life, a journalist should know English. That will open many more options in the future. For that I want to do an English course, but to teach me from the most basic level. This is how I will learn English that I could never learn in my school.

But unfortunately I do not take English out of class, because I do not have anyone to practice it with, I do not like music in English and I do not see many movies or series. I know I'm stupid.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario